What is the Safety Team?
- Neighbors In Action Safety Team is a group of volunteers who are interested in coming together to meet other
neighbors and take action to improve safety and reduce criminal activity in the community.
- We are a group of volunteers who walk East Lake Street and the surrounding areas as a watchful, positive and peaceful presence.
Patrol Shift Dates & Times
The dates and times of scheduled Safety Team shifts are sent out to member volunteers.
Safety Team Membership Requirements
- Safety Team is open to all people ages 18 & older
- Volunteers must complete an application and agree to follow the Safety Team Guidelines (view)
How to Apply for Safety Team
- Download the application here
- Return the completed application:
- To receive an online digital application, please submit the form below, or you may send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then receive an email link for the DocuSign version of the application.
Please review the Safety Team Guidelines prior to completing your application.